International sales manager (m/v/x)
Bio- Dynamics is specialized in building tanks for wastewater treatment plants, biogas plants and for industrial and agricultural applications. Bio-Dynamics has over 30 years of experience in the treatment of industrial waste water and environmental engineering. Bio-Dynamics is specialized in the building of round tanks with a diameter starting from 14,5 feet (4,5m) to 164 feet (50m) and up to 66 feet (30m) in height, with or without roof, underground or over ground level.
To expand our team, we are hiring a:
International sales manager (m/v/x) – with focus on maintaining customer relationships
You will initially support the existing sales team with projects in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, England. Later this will be expanded to Italy, Spain, USA…
Projects will be indicated, but it is certainly also the intention to bring in projects yourself. You are willing to travel (about 75% of your time), attend trade fairs…
You are involved in the projects from the sales phase to the initial phase of the start-up of the construction.
You will report to the commercial director.
- You have a higher degree: a bachelor's degree in construction, environment..., an engineer or a master's degree in economic sciences.
- Experience in sales (min. 3 years).
- You are very all-round and a real hunter. You like to work independently and take initiative.
- You are technically strong and have an interest and/or affinity with construction.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of German is a big plus.
- You will join a young, dynamic and fast-growing company.
- An attractive salary package is provided with a comfortable and solid company car, group and hospitalization insurance and a number of benefits in line with your added value.
Location is Deinze, Belgium; but can be supplemented with homework.
Contact Stephanie D’hooge: email@example.com